Monday, March 26, 2007

Orphans make the best lovers

I have been avoiding all social contact lately. I wouldn't say that I am depressed, just a little dumb founded. I sometimes wonder what the hell I am doing. I now have to put my money where my mouth is. It doesn't sound too difficult, but since I am poor I really need that dollar. I am also no longer looking for validation. I stamp my own parking pass now. My priorities are shifting and while I can't make everyone happy, I can at least tell them to fuck off. I may just mess everything up. True. Or maybe I can't feel the pea, and I might just surprise everyone. At any rate, I need time to figure this all out. Even the best laid intentions seem to be unwanted advice today. If I am the only person left in this world without the answers then let me be, because I am happy in my ignorance. Stop laying on the guilt and the "if I were you"s because you are not me and you don't know what's best. Also in my next life I am marrying an orphan.

... Or maybe this is all the rantings of a girl who really needs a camel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home