Monday, July 02, 2007

Besides Chef Ramsey does anyone cook??

I am alarmed by the growing trend of fast food families. Thanks to the KFC commercial that has convinced the weaker of Americans that bringing home a bucket of chicken is the same as providing a wholesome meal. Seriously, are we this stupid or just this fat? How disgusting we have become as a nation to where we actually need to shrink our stomach size with surgery because we can't walk away from that bucket of chicken. And because the surgery is such a life commitment they have invented the lap ban. This is a ban that is specially made for fat people who have no self control because they simply can eat their way out of the ban without killing themselves which would be the result if this extremely fat person were to continue to eat this chicken after surgery. I guess this is on my mind because I am pregnant now and starting my own family so it requires me to be more aware of the socialization through commercials. Unlike the selfishness of others I intend to do what is best for my children as opposed to whatever is convenient at the time or simply whatever seems to be the most fun. So I challenge each of you to do the same. Tonight don't "gather around the good stuff" get out those pots and pans and cook something. Or at least give it a good shot. Start small with something like hamburger helper then work your way up to something more challenging.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM , Blogger Louis Casinelli said...

Hey Princess. I comend your efforts. Stay away fromsuper-heatedolive oil though. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home