Thursday, July 26, 2007

Changing Seasons

After tomorrow life will NEVER be the same. It is scary, exciting, and confusing. Sometimes I can't believe that they are going to let me have a human child. After all this is the girl who was so lazy once when my dog was a puppy and had to pee really bad I just open up the bedroom door threw down some newspaper and let him have at it. Granted I believe that I am more mature then I was at 21, but one still can't help but wonder what kind of mother will I be. Well, I do know that my hubby has faith in me, but his first wife did set the bar pretty low. Her idea of parenting is "don't let the kid die, or get in the way of sex" That simply will not be good enough for me or my child. I want him to have it all. Happiness from within and beauty all around. I guess I just have to keep doing what I know is right, and hope that it all sinks in. You know, come to think about it I am going to be just fine. Doubt will only help keep me in check, so that I at least think things through before acting. I think I am going make this the summer of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home