Friday, August 03, 2007

Goodbye Modesty, Hello Vagina

There is truly a million things to write about my labor. And in time I will get to them all, but right now I want to talk to you seriously about covering my vagina.
I am EXTREMELY modest, some might say a prude. I do not go around revealing my down under special spot unless it is to my hubby, and only if he intends on treating it to fun time. But as I lay in the hospital bed last Friday my vagina was on display. Everyone and their mother was coming in to examine my clam. Sometimes the nurse would "check" me then leave the blanket down for no apparent reason. I don't know maybe my cootie needed to air dry in order to birth my baby. They never quite explained it to me. All I know is my lips were cold and I wanted desperately to be covered with Victoria's secret.
Also, it was not enough to just display my vagina, everyone had to touch it. Now I am talking about a gentle pat, like it is used to. NO, everyone had to man handle me, and make my cunt their bitch. They acted as if my vagina was some sort of handle to pick me up by and carry me around the room like Paris Hilton's dog. The abuse left me feeling dirty and fisted. No one deserves to feel this way.
So now that I am home, I have gone back to ignoring my vagina. I figure it the right thing to do, after all it needs a break. Maybe someday we (me and V) will sit down, V looking up, me bent between my legs and we will have a discussion about what occurred. But to be honest we probably wont because V has gone recluse and I, well like I said I'm a prude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home